Bismi Allahi alrrahmanialrraheemi
1. Alif-lam-ra tilka ayatu alkitabialmubeenu
2. Inna anzalnahu qur-anan AAarabiyyan laAAallakumtaAAqiloona
3. Nahnu naqussu AAalayka ahsana alqasasibima awhayna ilayka hatha alqur-ana wa-inkunta min qablihi lamina alghafileena
4. Ith qala yoosufu li-abeehi ya abati innee raaytu ahadaAAashara kawkaban waalshshamsa waalqamara raaytuhum lee sajideena
In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
1. Alif, Lam, Ra. These are the verses of the clear Book.
2. Indeed, We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an that you might understand.
3. We relate to you, [O Muhammad], the best of stories in what We have revealed to you of this Qur'an although you were, before it, among the unaware.
4. [Of these stories mention] when Joseph said to his father, "O my father, indeed I have seen [in a dream] eleven stars and the sun and the moon; I saw them prostrating to me."